50 Cent Says That He Told Eminem Not To Reply Back To Nick Cannon Diss Tracks

By on January 9, 2020
50 Cent is doing press rounds ahead of the forthcoming television drama “For Life,” which he stars in and executive produced.
During ABC’s Television Critics Association press tour day, the Power mogul was asked about Eminem’s recent beef with The Masked Singer host Nick Cannon. The Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ OG revealed he actually advised Slim Shady not to respond to his longtime foe.

“I told him don’t even say nothing to him,” 50 told TheWrap on Wednesday (January 8). “The record is terrible.” 
He added, “You can’t argue with a fool. When you understand that a person is not registering even when they’re losing, then the argument goes forever. So you should just stop.”

Shady reignited his feud with Cannon on Fat Joe’s “Lord Above” single featuring Mary J. Blige last month. As part of the track, Em sent several shots toward Cannon and his ex-wife Mariah Carey.
Subsequently, the Power 106 personality fired off not one but three diss tracks at Shady in an attempt to lure him into an appearance on Wild ‘N Out — “The Invitation” featuring an intro from Suge Knight, “Pray For Him” with The Black Squad and “Canceled: The Invitation.”

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

RSS
Follow by Email
Instagram