@TheRReport1 February Ms Unique of the Month: Shelia Holly
The world is full of beautiful models who set fashion trends followed by people all over the world. Whether on stage, in a fashion show, or in a magazine, Sheila Holly and the Holly’s Fashion Boutique are improving our society one day at a time.
Born in 1969, mother of four and grandmother of two, she is a mature model that has accomplished many accolades without the help of agents. She was named “Women of excellence” by Carolina Fashion awards.
She is known for her kindness and support to new and emerging models that are both young and mature. Size is not an obstacle because she believes we are all beautiful. Being a model is not only about beauty. Models are wise, inspiring, funny, and involved. She left the modeling field to work in the healthcare sector helping people for 30 years during which she started an extensive healthcare battle of her own. Despite those challenges she is always ready to help others and those principles have now carried over to her return to modeling. Some of Sheila’s missions are to open stores where size does not matter and people have more choices. She wants to support the women’s shelter and support the food bank. Join her in her support of mental health, HIV/AIDS and ITP blood disorder.
A few notable performances in 2022 include:
- hiTechMODA Charlotte (“It’s a Wrap”, June 3-4),
- Carolina Fashion Awards “Woman of Excellence in Fashion” award,
- Final Touch Models Fashion Week with Vivica A. Fox (October 15),
- Atlanta International Fashion Week (October 1),
- Stacey Abrams African Immigrants Heritage Month (September 3),
- being the featured model in the International Beautiful You Fashion Tour on Time Square during New York Fashion Week (September 9).
My Instagram handles are @anaell7 and @hollyshfashion. My online store is https://www.hollysfashion.net/